MARINE MANUFACTURING FIBERGLASS BOAT WARRANTY
Marine Manufacturing warrants to the original purchaser that the hull is free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of ten (10) years from the original date of purchase. THIS WARRANTY IS NON-TRANSFERABLE. The lifetime wood warranty on the stringers, floor and transom is provided by Greenwood Forest Products. Marine Manufacturing assumes no obligation on behalf of Greenwood Forest Products. The following items are not covered and are specifically EXCLUDED FROM THIS LIMITED WARRANTY:
- Any component not installed by Marine Manufacturing as such components may be warranted by it respective manufacturer an/or installer. This includes any Marine Manufacturer dealer.
- Engines, engine components, outdrives, propellers, batteries, controls and related items.
- Windshield breakage and windshield leakage.
- Gelcoat, gelcoat cracking, crazing or stress cracks. Gelcoat and/or stress cracks and crazing are specifically not considered defects in materials or workmanship. A stress or gelcoat crack is a crack in the gelcoat and/or skincoat (first layer of fiberglass). They are cosmetic, not structural in nature and may be located anywhere on the boat.
- Fading, chalking, blistering, or discoloration of gelcoat or paint.
- Tears, cracking, fading, discoloration, mildew of cushions, curtains, tops, headliners, and related upholstered items.
- Damage resulting from accidents, abuse, misuse, powering or loading in excess of the maximum limits as stated on the U.S. Coast Guard capacity plates, racing, speed or endurance contests, government use, modification or alterations, fire, lack of or improper maintenance, mooring or trailering.
- Charter, commercial or military use of vessel.
- All electronics are specifically excluded from the Marine Manufacturing Warranty as they may be covered by the manufacturer.
- Damages incurred as a result of the installation of a tower, T-top, jack plate, or hardtop not manufactured, installed or authorized by Marine Manufacturing.
- Speeds, weights, fuel consumption and performance characteristics as they are estimated and not guaranteed.
If, within the scope of this warranty, a defect in materials or workmanship is determined to exist then, Marine Manufacturing or the authorized dealer of factory representative may, at Marine Manufacturing's option, repair, replace or adjust the parts to correct the problem. For any claim to be considered, the boat must be delivered to an authorized Marine Manufacturing dealer or other dealer, factory designated representative, or the factory at the owner's sole cost and expense. All boats returned to Marine Manufacturing must be de-rigged. "De-rigging" is defined as removal of: outboard engine or stern drive lower unit, electronics, jack plates, hardtops or T-tops and all personal items. Marine Manufacturing assumes no responsibility for towing, road service, or their transportation charges, de-riggng or re-rigging charges, nor does Marine Manufacturing assume any liability for loss of, or damage to, any personal items left on or in boats returned for repair. These items are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty.
MARINE MANUFACTURING SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDES ALL LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY SORT INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF TIME, LOSS OF INCOME, ADDITIONAL EXPENSES OR INCONVENIENCE, DOCKAGE, INTEREST, OR IN VALUE. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS, FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED EXPRESSED WARRANTY AND SHALL NOT EXTEND BEYOND THE PERIOD SPECIFIED HEREIN.
Marine Manufacturing reserves the right to change or improve the design or change specifications of any boat WITHOUT NOTICE. This includes, but is not limited to, fuel capacity, length, beam, draft, cockpit areas, freeboard, maximum horsepower, optional and standard features (printed or non-printed). Marine Manufacturing agrees to repair, replace or offer credit toward repair or replacement, at Marine Manufacturing's sole option, any item covered by the warranty and found to be defective during the warranty period. THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF DEFECTIVE PARTS SHALL BE THE SOLE REMEDY OF THE PURCHASER AND THE SOLE LIABILITY OF MARINE MANUFACTURING. A warranty registration is included with each boat. This card must be completed and signed by both the purchaser and the selling dealer on the date of sale. This signed card must be returned within ten (10) days of the purchase to validate warranty.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ANY NON-CONTRACTUAL LIABILITIES INCLUDING PRODUCT LIABILITIES BASED UPON NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY. THE DEALER IS NOT THE AGENT OF MARINE MANUFACTURING. MARINE MANUFACTURING DOES NOT AUTHORIZE THE DEALER, OR ANY OTHER PERSON, TO ASSUME FOR THE COMPANY ANY LIABILITY IN CONNECTION HEREWITHIN OR ANY LIABILITY OR EXPENSE INCURRED IN THE REPAIR OF ITS PRODUCT, OTHER THAN THOSE EXPRESSLY AUTHORIZED HERIN. THE DEALER MAY NOT EXTEND, ALTER, OR IN ANY WAY CHANGE THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.